Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blue Team Celebrations

"GIVE ME YOUR SUNGLASSES!!!!"-J"Promise you'll sleep?"-S" I'M JAN ADAMS!....I don't need to sleep"-J*zip*-S"NO SEAN NOOOO STOP SEAN WAKE UP!!!"-RS"Don't worry guys....it's o.k...it's OK guys...it's Cheif Polson.."-S"Please state your name and spell your last name for the record."-K"SAM SACHS S-A- seeaeshesssss"-J"YOUR EYES ARE SOOOO BLUE.. SO BLUE."-J"THEY'RE GREEN"-S"SO GREEN!"-J"YOU MADE ME A CAPPUCINO ONCE."-J"I KNOW, I MADE YOU A FEW."-S"YEA I STAYED AWAKE ALLL NIGHT! CAPPUCINO MASTER!"-J(5 minutes later)-"sean...YOU MADE ME A CAPPUCINO ONCE."-J"Hey are there drinks?""Yeah there's soda downstairs"(click)*whistle*-K"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WHISTLE!!"-J"WOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOooOoOOO!"-J"YOU AREN'T WHISTLING!"-K"SEAN WHO'S WHISTLING?"*Whistle*-J"WoooooOOOOooooOOO"-JI know there are so many more but I can't remember them. lol. These ones stuck though. So fun..

No comments: