Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who is open minded to vegetarianism, and veganism.
Who can appreciate the little things.
Who can love my parents.
Who can appreciate different art forms like parkour, cubism, and jazz.
Who knows loves music as intensely as I.
Who knows how to play an instrument.
Who embraces their culture and other cultures.
Who loves to dance as much as I.
Who knows how to salsa, and swing.
Who is comfortable staying in, cooking dinner, and reading.
Who likes to be healthy.
Who likes to work out.
Who is ambitious.
Who sets reasonable goals.
Who works, and actually likes what he does.
Who loves children.
Who knows how to shop.
Who has his own sense of style.
Who isn't one of those label bitches.
Who likes cigars, and won't judge me for smoking.
Who doesn't drink to get drunk, but on social occasions.
Who can repsect what I love.
Who is reliable.
Who is there when he says he will be, not 20 minutes late.
Who is independent.

No comments: