Saturday, April 22, 2006

Salsa Night Vintage Days 06

Last night was incredible. Had such a blast. Came early to help set up. Ended up really beautiful kinda like a midnight tropical rendevous. The band was sizzling, and there were some awesome guest dj's spinning too. The preformances were hott! The tango, the cha cha cha, and of course salsa. Helped out with the H20 a little, then it was time to hit the dance floor! The night was mucho caliente. Can't really describe how much fun it was!Got to dance with my favorite rico, and my old buds. Love to my euge, and patrick, and all those who came. Euge is so fly. spread that eagle. Hot music, Hott people. What could be better? So I leave you with some pictures.My guys..fsu salseros actin curazy backstage before the preformance..They like to pretend they're models..uhm...no...lol...but they're all STUDS!!!!haha bryan's face. what is kevin doin?haha pop the collar.suavemente...
damn.wish i could do this..
bravissimothat's all for now, my feet hurt like mad.

No comments: