Saturday, July 22, 2006

Random Crap

I like people who feel comfortable in their own skin.I don't like people who wear make-up just to go swimming. it cakes up. and you end up looking redllightdistrictesqueI like people who have pictures with meaning and memory.I like people who take care of friends when they black out.I like people who laugh a lot and dance a lot and sing alot when they're drunk and moreso when they're sober.I don't like these girls on myspace who look like their 12 and feel the need to post raunchy pictures of themselves with the classic "OMG OOPS! I LOOK LIKE A WHORE " facial expression. You all know what I'm talking about. *my beach pictures are tasteful and isn't the reflection of me in the mirror with my camera and my tits and ass hangin out*I like people with good teeth, and overall good hygene.I hate it when people have yellow teeth and plaque. (BIG PET PEEVE) and like to take pictures showing they're poorly conditioned teeth.I hate it when people take pictures of themselves with a mirror and their hand helf up high with the camera flash, looking at a corner then photoshoping every imperfection pretnding like they're artistic and au naturale with "no makeup on" . I just do. cliche girls. get over you damn selves!I hate split ends.I hate restrictions.I like starbucks and my coworkers.I love the occasional hookah.I think oystershots is what the devil's shit would taste like.I want to fly away to an exotic land and study. and live.I want a lot of material things. And I will get them but I won't loose my sense of self and diginity.I will be independent.

No comments: