Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Superfluous

hmm...It really doesn't help that my parents have no faith in me but that's alright, I can understand why. I've done alot of things that merit no trust, but I feel as if they're making me out to be some sort of psychotic mass murderer. Just taking it one step over the edge of cruelty; exaggerating my wrongdoings. But lately, I've found myself not caring anymore, and I don't know how to interpret this. Am I growing cold, and rebelious, or is this the real me, just maturing? I feel drawn to neither of the aforementioned, but simultaneously feel as though this is what was meant to be.I know what I can handle, and I have no intention of backing down from any of my endevours. I don't feel the need to compromise anything I'm passionate for in order pacify my parents needs for security.

No comments: