Friday, December 8, 2006

In A Sentimental Mood

the category should be "romance and relationships...or lack thereof." "I want someone to crush on me like I'm crushing on them"- sheri is so true!It's kinda funny. Someone has already met my standard, and exceeded it. But because that relationship didn't work out doesn't mean I'll lower my standards. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's rare for me to meet someone that meets those standards, and when I do...I dunno...it kinda sucks cause they don't feel the same way. So there it is. Thank you Jamie for telling me how it is. I just wish you would have told me sooner before I went on this crushing tizzy. I didn't want to hear it, but at the same time I needed to hear it, no matter how much it hurt. Yea it put me in a funk for the rest of the night, but at least I know the answer to my questions. As much as I keep telling myself and everyone that I'm going to just forget about it. It's hard. And I don't know how to help myself. I havn't had to for the past 3 years, so It's just a little bit hard to start up again. I just miss that feeling. I want someone to chase me instead. To get excited to see, or talk to me. It's the holidays, and as pathetic as this sounds. I'm feeling a bit lonely. I miss all the little things...holding hands with someone, those warm kisses in the chilly winter night, having someone make me soup when I'm in bed with the flu..(or hung over,lol),taking sunday afternoon naps, sitting at home in pjs watching tv and movies on Christamas morning. Or someone just to be with. All that. I miss. All the little things.And don't give me the, oh you go for jerks, and forget about the good guys crap. Nobody has made any effort to make me aware of their feelings so yes I have every right to say what I'm saying. I dated a nice guy for 2 and half years. So I shit you not when I say, I know what I'm looking for in a guy.I know Edgar is right when he calls me a "faghag". But I am ok with that. I love all my friends, gay or straight. I just don't want to be only that for the rest of my life. He said something that kinda blew my mind the other day actually...something to the extent of "if only there were as many hot straight men that liked you instead of all these gay men." i shit you not. he is right. wtf mate?I wish I knew how to quit you

No comments: