Sunday, December 10, 2006

Insomnia Is Killing Me & No one else is Awake

So I had long deal of bitchin that I wrote down but decided to delete it cause myspace just isn't the place for it.I guess you could say I'm a little frustrated, and a little lonely. It's hard to keep things bottled up inside and it's even more painful when there's no body to talk to about it.Insomnia is killing me...I lie awake just thinking. Trying to fall asleep I look outside and I'm just reminded of how we use to spend the nights together just looking at the midnight sky. But everything's different now. And everything reminds me of you.yeah no one said it would be easy.but why does it have to be this hard?I waited all day...and got nothing.tell me.do i even cross your mind?maybe this song is a little bit more precise in whatever the hell i'm trying to say... gimmie a break it's 3:30 am"tell her that you love hertell her that you need her,tell her that you want her to stay,reassure with a kissshe may never know unless youshow her what your feelingtell her your believineven though it's hard to saycause she know your thinkin of herso open up and tell her that youlove her."

No comments: