Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And so it is. Life goes easy on me.

So these past 4 days have been a blast. I just can't believe how much fun I had. This summer is going to rock. why? cause I have the greatest friends in the world. Maybe I went a little crazy...but hey it was all worth it, and I'm glad I experienced it at least once..er twice . I just don't know what I'd do without my friends. I mean they take care of me when I can't stand on my own feet....literally. Just wanted to let you all know that they are pretty much the bomb.com. Life is pretty swell. Summer school ain't that bad after all. I'll be done in 3 weeks the prof is awesome. A month break. Vacation in the Dominican. One more summer school class then get to start my second year of college. Too bad i couldn't be a counsellor for la sierra that would have rocked. But next year is going to be cool. anyways woot woot

No comments: