Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Vodka

i miss being evil. and being a nasty bitch to complete strangers just because it's tuesday and i don't like their hair. and the best part them never knowing. i miss pretending i'm from the U.K. and saying fuck just for the sake of the english accent. oh i how i miss it. i miss being groped by my quai-lesbian lovers. i miss pigging out on the notorious turtle cookies, who have all crawled their way to my thunder thighs and booty. i miss coding every thing that walks into the usu with two legs and a penis. muhahaha. i'm going to hell. but of course i miss table. i am out of school now and bored. and need table comfort. ok maybe southern comfort will do. be we all know what happens when jenny looses her inhibition...er consciousness...bad things happen. and i end up saying what the fuck did i do last night as i wake up to a passed out shivering black man on my couch, sticky spots of who the hell knows what on random areas of my tile, and a house full of empty bottles of alcohol that i paid for but did not even get to consume. damn. my life could be a parody. or a manual of what not to do when your parents leave and your left with a window to beautiful freedom, where you roll in the feilds of alcohol consumption. i think i should publish my memoirs.find more at my new bloggy

No comments: