Sunday, February 18, 2007

Peace & Love & Birthday Fun

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!!! They are truly appreciated.Friday was the greatest! Thank you to everyone that made it!Here's the rundown...Right after class me and Laila went and bought me a cute outfit to wear. Did a little shopping then met up with Edgar at Sephora for my full consoltation. Raced back home to get ready, and met up with everyone at Fuggazi's for dinner at 6. Dustin had made sure it was ready for us when we got there, but unfortunately was not working that night. Gabe sat us, and directed our guests when they arrived. I'd have to say that we were quite the party. Had my girl Cambria helping us with whom all the boys were flirting with. My boy George was inside but came out to say hey every once in a while. He really wanted to join us when we were all singing, but he was working. :( However, I did get one very unexpected, and one very welcomed surprise visit from Dustin who wasn't working that night, but came just to say hi and wish me a happy brithday. :o)teehee...*blushes*. I know I'm a silly girly girl with silly girly girl crushes on the silly cute boys at Fugazzi's. lol. But that is a whole other story. Had some good food, good times. Oh, and got serenaded by the wonderful voices of Kayla, Eugene, Edgar, Laila, and Tay! That was soo much fun! Opened some wonderful presents which I adore, and completely feel undeserving of! My cute parents came and had dinner with us. They are so funny and I love them.After dinner we all went to Gahlebs but it was packed so decided to go to Neo's but that fool was closed for catering so we just went and hung out at Theta Chi. Frank had a hotel room at the Radisson, so after a few beers and getting one very interesting, and quite violating lap dance from one of the Theta Chi brothers we left for the Radisson. lol. I saw some old friends of mine Gyasi, Ryan and Frank! How I miss hanging with them! After chilling with some brothers and some random people we decided to call it a night. It was soooo much fun. I loved every second. For all those that couldn't make it, I missed you and wished you were there!Here's to a great 19th year my friends. Peace & LoveJLos

No comments: