Friday, January 13, 2006

In Loving Memory Of Danny Ray

Goodbye Danny.

til' we meet again...

I'll never forget your kind soul
your smile that could light up the darkest hearts
your eyes that saw the beauty in a person
and the quintessence of love
that you so graciously bestowed on
every person you touched.

How I wish I could see you once more
and tell you I love youand thank you for your friendship
your compassion, love, and kindness
But, for now I must say goodbye Danny
Just remember that this goodbye
isn't forever.

So until we meet again my dearest Danny
take with you to heaven
a peice of our hearts
for your life, your legacy
will stay with us forever in our steps
on this journey of life.

May you know that through you,
lives will be saved
eyes will be opened for the first time
ears will hear the truth
and hearts will be opened to the testiment
of your life.

No comments: