Thursday, October 5, 2006

Cabernet Sauvignon

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The SurveyName:jenny to the losBirthday:feb 16Birthplace:BrooklynEye Color:brownHair Color:blackHeight:i'm short that's all you need to knowRight Handed or Left Handed:leftyYour Heritage:filipinoThe Shoes You Wore Today:ae loafersYour Weakness:saying noYour Fears:hurting the people I love, and people who lack passionYour Perfect Pizza:anything from Woodstock's in SLOGoal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:peace of mind and heartYour Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:i dunnoThoughts First Waking Up:just 5 more minutes....Your Best Physical Feature:apparently i have thunder thighs :o(Your Bedtime:i don't exactly sleep. if i do. it's never on purpose.Your Most Missed Memory:excuse me while I have an emo moment...i have many. but i cherish them more than miss them.Pepsi or Coke:teaMacDonalds or Burger King:i think i just vomitted in my mouth a littleSingle or Group Dates:hm my love life is pretty much nonexistent. so no comment.Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:shaken green tea lemonade with a splash of straberry and tangerine sauce on topChocolate or Vanilla:chocolateCappuccino or Coffee:machiattoDo you Smoke:noDo you Swear:usually no, but I can cuss up a storm if I'm provokedDo you Sing:horriblyDo you Shower Daily:sometimes twiceHave you Been in Love:yesDo you want to go to College:I definitely want to finish college, and law school.Do you want to get Married:DefinitelyDo you belive in yourself:yes (in the most unpompous jackassy kind of way)Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes on a plane...especially when there are mutherf$@%$%$ snakes on the mailto:motherf$@$@@ plane!!!Do you think you are Attractive:i think i look like a boy.Are you a Health Freak:I don't have time anymore.Do you get along with your Parents:More than ever. Quite ironically...Do you like Thunderstorms:indifferent.Do you play an Instrument:Too many...too mediocreIn the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yup.In the past month have you Smoked:Nope.In the past month have you been on Drugs:I'm HIGH ON LIFE BABY!!!In the past month have you gone on a Date:uH? I dont think so.In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yup.In the past month have you eaten Sushi:HELL YEAH!In the past month have you been on Stage:Does the pit count?In the past month have you been Dumped:Sorta kinda.In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:uh. no. it's fresno. yes i'll go skinny dipping in the man made meth needle infested lake.In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope.Ever been Drunk:you don't even know.Ever been called a Tease:nope. i don't like games.Ever been Beaten up:I'm sbux's bitch. what do you think? lol.i'm just joshin yaEver Shoplifted:I think when I was 7?How do you want to Die:Saving a life.What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Genuinely happy.What country would you most like to Visit:ItalyIn a Boy/Girl..Favourite Eye Color:GreenFavourite Hair Color:don't careShort or Long Hair:don't careHeight:don't care.Weight:don't care.Best Clothing Style:they just have to know when to look appropriate. i dig chill guys. none of that pop ya collar douchebaggy kind of crapNumber of Drugs I have taken:does my enhaler count?Number of CDs I own:too many.Number of Piercings:two. soon to be three!!!Number of Tattoos:nada.Number of things in my Past I Regret:I only regret the things that I don't learn from.

No comments: