Monday, October 23, 2006

Pitiful

Love of mine...someday you will die...Deathcab reminds me all too often..and I'm in the mood for some Dashboard, Buble, and maybe cap the night with some some Elvis Costello.It's just one of those fucking nights when you miss everyone, and everything you had. But there's nothing you can do now. Fuck, there's a pit in my stomach. I'm starting to feel as if there's nothing left in California for me. In the deep pit of my heart I know that I'm going to end up where I belong, with the one person I belong too. But, something is drawing me to New York. I'm going to explore this revelation, because I don't want to live the rest of my life not knowing.Remember when you were fine? When you had a rock? When you had a sense of where the hell you were standing? You've gone soft, and frankly you're nothing more than pitiful.

No comments: