Friday, October 24, 2008

One word. ANTICLIMACTIC

It was a friday,

I had just spent the day with my fool eugene. Had two midterms, a paper outline. Then life was back to normal. We went to cinnamonster and had our weekly treat of guey warm cinnamony deliciousness, then climbed for a good 2 hours. Met some new friends, always a delight. Came home had some sinigang watched a little news with my future baby daddy tom brokaw, and just when I thought life was back to normal I get flooded with calls from fellow october lsat takers asking if i had recieved my score. I rushed up stairs, pressed the power button, clicked gmail and there it was. "You October 2008 LSAT score". Your score is....155

And ANTICLIMACTIC FUCKING 155. I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not bad, but it's far from what I wanted (a 160) So needless to say I will be retaking it again. In December. DUMB!

No comments: