Monday, October 20, 2008

Vancouver nostalgia

Sitting at Teazers in tower right now. I used to adore this place, and then I stopped coming. I had rude service and one asshole is enough to get me to vow an oath of segregation on that establishment. But i came back, in the mood for some quality, non starbuckian, tea. The man who helped me teased me, no pun intended, and small talk ensued. I sat down took my lap top out and here I am. People watching is one of my favorite things to do. You can find out a lot about a person by simply watching how they interact with themselves and their surroundings when they think someone is watching, an when they don't know that someone is watching. I know it sounds creepy but whatever. Anyways the crowd in tower is a lot different from the clovis yokies in my hood. Everybody is so individualistic that it ceases to be adherent to individualism. Went to cafe info shop to listen to some speakers and get extra cred. Went to spectrum to see the new exhibits. I'm itching for some culture and vibrance in this town and yet again it's borderline failing. I can't wait to get the hell out of fresno.


I am missing Vancouver. & I am missing Carlos.

No comments: