Monday, October 20, 2008

scores, scores, scores

4 days left till i get my lsat scores.

i can't even begin to express the amount of anxiety i am experiencing right now knowing that the future of my law school career, or in a worst case scenario lack of, is depending on this one scaled score.

I'm getting a bit annoyed and scared of one friend of mine. He is obsessed with this girl. And she does not have the same feelings. He always complains about how she's sending him mixed signals when she clearly is not and insists that despite the fact that she is 18 and has a boyfriend he loves her and blah blah blah. When he starts talking about "love" i just zone out. I'm taking a psych of crime class and he is very much exhibiting characteristics of a stalker and psychopath.


Mt drama. Not going to harvard was a blessing in disguise! Get to lead a team to Memphis instead, Ruby Tuesday's, incredible weather, plus i don't have to miss a shit load of school, and i leave from FAT instead of SFO. coaching tomorrow is going to be funny, my kids came to watch me at the scrimmage and i have yet to get their feedback.

as of right now i'm trying to be a little more focused on school work. Midterms and papers are up and coming. I am not looking foreward to these next few weeks.

No comments: