Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I see you're heart, I'll raise you mine.

I'm starting to climb on the fresno state/yosfit team. It's fun. The people on the team are cool, and chill and I think this is going to be a great way to improve and strengthen my climbing. I worked out with eugene today. It's always fun to see him, he's grown so much as a person. He's definitely going places, and going to do great things. I'm psychic, did I mention that? Met up for lunch with Mr. Boyfriend at Eddie's and for some reason his eyes were this a darker shade of green, but they stood out, especially when we sat outside and the sun hit them. I always wished I had a different eye color. Maybe blue, but then that would be weird. I wish this weekend was over already. I can't stand mock trial, or the people in it. Burned out, is one way to describe the feeling.

Currently, listening to my ipod blaring in the background and this song came on. Love songs don't annoy me so much anymore. ha..go figure. I wish there was a legit espresso house in Fresno. This place proves time and time agian how pitful, and dreary it is. But then it confuses you with the amazing people you meet here. Dad is moving to Canada. I feel sad. I don't like talking about it, although I know I should.

No comments: