Wednesday, January 28, 2009

skinny jeans

So it's fair to say that I lead a very active lifestyle. I exercise everyday, sometimes twice. Rock climbing, swimming, running, you name it. But every once in a while I like to be a tad bit gluttunous and overindulge in something so unhealthy and surely diabetes inducing it would make willy wonka wanna shut down his factory. So today was one of those days. Edgar, Eugene and I decided to be brainiacs and take advantage of the $3.99 medium pizza special and the wretched hungry howie's in tower. Little did we know it would not feel so great post-gorge-session. So we took our pizzas, our horchata, garlic bread and headed over to the patio at starbucks where there three asian girls were sitting at one of the tables. Now, don't get me wrong I love my peoples but we all know that face you give to someone of the same cultural background. That "mmm..." face, when you know they shouldn't be doing something and you disapprove. Well these girls, I must describe, were quite hefty to say the least and they gave us that face and started talking shit because we were indulging in that delicious italian creation. But the fact was that these girls were not only severely overwieght they were smoking! Crying out loud it's like (as edgar put it) a toothless person for making fun of someone with crooked teeth. It's just damn hypocrtical.

Well, we didn't care. We gorged ourselves on our food, and strutted away in our skinny jeans.

No comments: