Saturday, January 24, 2009

oh mr. eastwood how i adore thee

After watching the Gran Torino today with the girls, I reaffirmed my childhood crush on that very sexy cowboy in the man with no name trilogy. That's right the very delish Clint Eastwood. The man is so bad ass. Had it been any other actor playing Walt I would have been offended at all the racist slurs he threw on screen, however when viewed within the totality of the plot you see that those words are nothing new, nothing foreign, and as old, unforgiveable, and unforgettably appalling and despicable as arparthied and slavery. He best win an oscar(s) for this film. For lack of a better word it's simply rivetting. Makes you think twice about the verbal shit we throw around everyday.

On another note. School is grand. It's good to be back. Yet, I don't feel as busy. I'm going to start looking for a job.

No comments: