Sunday, September 10, 2006

Crack Babies

So I really do love, how pulling all nighters just comes so natural to me these days. Then again it really makes it a whole lost easier to have a starbucks in your backyard.Anywhoooo today was awesome! Work went by excruciatingly slow. lol. But the people are still bomb so it was still fun. Went to a bbq for mock trial, and just chilled and got to know some really cool people on the team. This team, this year, is going to be off the hook. Then went to hookah and chilled with the homies. Bryant and B are always tight. And got to see my favorite fatty of all time chris. I love that kid like a baby loves her crack.Anyways. Life has been crazy busy. I never know when I have time to hang out anymore, so it's just going to have to be a spur of the moment kind of thing like tonight from now on. Even though I'm only taking 5 classes, I'm involved in a bunch of extra curricullar org. and clubs at school, so if I'm not in class, I'm at work, and if I'm not at work I'm in a meeting, and if I'm not in a meeting I'm at an event and if I'm not at an event I'm at work... you get it.And at the end of the day, I'm still happy cause it finally feels like I'm getting something accomplished. Ok well the whole point of thise stupid thing is to in someway bid adieu to the extent of my myspacing. Must cut down because I'm wasting to much time on this thing. So, farewell my babies.

No comments: