Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pinot Noir

Sooooo pretty jazzymcshnazzzy day I must say.It's feels so much better to be feeling better ya dig? That nothing can really get you down. No matter how many rude customers you get, or how many things may try to go wrong, or how many tests you have, or how many things you need to get done, your spirit is still soaring. What a deal. It does help when you're tweaking on coffee so that's always a plus. I think I'm destined for arthritis in the future? HIGH FIVE! Just got cancer. Just now. I mean right this second. Oh but wait...still smiling :D Man I've been saying hella corny and crazy things today. Exhibit A. But that's alrighty because I'm just so excited. For what? I don't know.I know it's still September but I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit. It's my favorite season. It's sad that for the first time in 4 years I'll be spending my Christmas alone. Then again it's even sadder that I'm already thinking of Christmas when neither Thanksgiving or Halloween have come. (2 equally delicious..errr... I mean MEANINGFUL days). Well not technically alone. But without a boyfriend. I think the only thing that I'm really stuggling with is seeing all these couples on campus. Kissing, hugging, holding hands, smiling, being genuinely happy. Makes me want to vomit in my mouth. lol No, not exactly. Just slit my writs. HAHA I kid I kid. joke. icebreaker. lol. Well, no I guess I'm just feeling a little nostalgic at times. I'm not used to instablity.But it's such an awesome thing to have such kick ass friends in your life. So I've just got to give a shout out to a few because...damn...I'm so luck to have them. Jealous?Carlos: My Soulmate. No matter how many challenges face us, no matter what happens in our relationship we always have that solid foundation of friendship that can't ever be shaken. I could go on and on and on...and on about how much you mean to me, and how much you've changed me but you already know that. I would not be me, if you hadn't come into my life. You came into my life teaching me things (yes i still remember the day we met :D ), and continue to teach me about life and love and truth. Thank you.Eugene: My rock. Had it not been for you, I would probably have dropped out of college by now. LOL. Thank you for always lending an ear, a shoulder, and being truthful, and never judgemental. (Well to me that is) lol.Chris: You're the fat that makes my LOVEhandles. lol. What would I do without you. Well I'd probably be skinny. lol. Through all the stupid shit we go through in life I'm glad to have you by my side the entire way. You're that person that's right next beside me saying "Damn that was fucking awesome." I wouldn't have it any other way.Prescila: HIGH FIVE. gave you cancer. I'm pretty sure without you I'd probably have no morals. Thanks for keeping me grounded, and keeping me sane.JustinoMichaelRyanCurtis: aka Jennifer's boo. Damn. Crazy mother effer. But you are settling down now with your love and I will always admire you for that.Candi: Thanks for the sex talk. I'm pretty sure without you I'd be going to heaven, but hey I'll take hell with you anyday. lol.SBUX FAMILY: Seriously. Some of you are the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life. It brightens my day working with you guys. Sheri: I will miss you like whoa when you leave to SF. You've been like a big sis to me. Always looking out for me, and giving me advice. Matt: Like my big bro. Telling me about boys and such. Shelby: Seriously, We've shared a bed together how close can we really get? lol. JENNIFERCURTIS: you married like my craziest friend. You get props soley for that yo. AndrewfreakinOlsen: ok. you're like the annoying little brother who's bigger than me. but then again. you're still chill and you still listen when I complain about my silly boy problems. Kristi: my goodness, what would I do without you. I'd probably be arrested or pregnant by now. lol. Thank you for all the motherly advice. CHRISTINA!!!: what's up motherfucker?!?!?!!!! seriously there's nothing I can say but you're the s to the hit.I'm sure there's more people I need to thank. But there is wine to drink...

No comments: