Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

It's my favorite time of the year! My mother was feeling the Christmas cheer I guess and took me out shopping then out to dinner. It was mucho fun, plus I got some ideas for some special people.. Well I think I just might be the happiest girl in the world because I'm in love and yep! That's it! My Thanksgiving break was eh ok, all my time not doing homework was spent with Los or with my friends who came back from college. I love them soo much! I went on an absolutely perfect date with my love. I really needed that. We have so much fun together, and he treates me like a princess, and ..I just can't believe I got so lucky as to fall in love with my best friend. OK well I'm going to stop boring you people with my wishywashyloveydoveymushygoey stuff. I'm getting sleepy, and I still have to write a few more pages for psych.

No comments: