Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Take Me Back, Into Your Arms, There Are No Strangers

Have I mentioned how completely rad Chris Williams is? yeah he's the bombdiggity. totally brightened my night yesterday.Word to Ryne. You're the Buta to my Bread.I was able to chill with some cool people today between practices. Crystal is probably the freakiest chicka I've met. Not like wierd. But ok she does some crazy stuff with like ..Anyways. mat, ryn, duff, crystal you guys rock. freddy sucks cause he tripped me...loser. Oh adventures to Uncle Harry's . Fun Fun.Patrick is like hellllllllaaaa gangsta. If ever you hear him a gyasi fight...it's the funniest thing ever i lovem. but then again i'm pretty gansta. jp :P Yeah totally got my pimp walk on w/ jacobs fatty hatt. That guy rocks.This week ..ugh who am i kidding MONTH has been effin busy. I'm getting use to getting no sleep now. Last night I got 2 hours..that's a record..Well yeah. I havn't been able to hang out with people so today was really refreshing even though Freddy is an a hole. jp. you just suck alot.So i'm going to do a few more papers cause tomorrow is the big Boise game. Then friday is vet's day parade. and that night I'm going to be chillin w/ some of my old friends Janis, and Alyssa and MitchhhhhhODE at the BHS game. It's going to rock finnally getting to see my alma mater and best buds again.Friday I will be out at the Law Confernece in L.A. int'l Airport. How crazy is that. I'm going to get all prepped up in Law School shiat. Bombdiggity. yeah. I'm so stoked. It might sound boring to ya'll but I can't wait. I'm going to see Stanford, Yale, UCLA, Cornell, Hofstra, Harvard, NYU, Pepperdine, USC, Washington U, Loyola U in Chicago, CAL, UC Davis...those are the important ones. But there's over 150 law schools from around the country so yeah. rad.totally diggin O.A.R.

No comments: