Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sandwiches, Football, New Year's Kisses

Big shout out to Ryne Santos for making my one friggen bomb sandwich at daily special price! _lml you Rock! The sandwich was heavenly. Yes I was in Daily Special Heaven. my butta.Well I'm hearing rumors that they're taking all the brass to the Liberty Bowl. That should be fun!! But kinda bittersweet cause I really wanted to spend New Years with Carlos. But we worked it out and we gunna have our own New Years party! Cause I want someone to kiss me on midnight and I want it to be him soo guess we'll just have a 3rd new years party. Memphis time, Fresno time, then when I come back I'll all be jet lagged so it'll be sorta a combined Fremphis new years. lol ok whatever.life is good. life is really good. cept i have to write two term papers and study for finals. it's interesting how i get 19 views but only 1 comment on my blog. interesting. this is me pondering about who really reads my blogs so I'm just gunna make it viewable to my friends. cause i lub them. and i don't want creepy 40 yr old petifiles knowin about my life. 17 yrs old HELLO?!!! I'm fuckin jail bait. lol. k well more hw to do.ok bye bye

No comments: