Sunday, November 20, 2005

Practice Safe Sacks, Use a Troja

I would have to say that this was definitly one of the greatest weekends of my life! And one that I'll never forget!!The bus ride was so crazy. About an hour into the ride people started busting out bottles of "gatorade" and "water". It took me a while to figure it out but you know. Then later this foul smell....anyways. I was just in shock cause it was 2pm.On the first day we practiced at Bakersfield high for 3 hours. Then we ate a John's incredible! That was so yummmy! And I made a litle kids day by giving him 2 tokens cause we were leaving and I didn't want it to go to waste. Then off to the hotel.The night at the Double Tree hotel was .... THE BEST FUCKIN NIGHT EVER! Let's say that I LOVE CHRIS WILLIAMS and his wife BECCA!!!!! Okay so let me just say that I'm not big on drinking...but I wanted to try it a little cause it was in a safe atmosphere where I knew people would take care of me. So Chris poured me my very first drink which was a Vanilla Shnapps w/ Coke...so gooood. I was pussy and stuck with the smirnoff twisted stuff for a little then I decided it was time to try something a little harder. So some of my knew found buddies (who I don't even recal their names...but i think one of them plays the trombone) gave me a yeagerbomb but I did it wrong the first time so i had to do it right the second. I was surprised that I didn't feel anything yet so I was a bit confused. So I had a straight yeager shot. That stuff is dangerous. K well for me at least. But that was the extent of my drinking experience and it was all done in Chris' room. Had some great conversations w/ jess and ian and Correy, and some random people. We went room hoping, which was fuckin fun. Then we all hung out in the halls we a very drunk mandy and sarah and me ( i was just buzze) chared a very sober and very scared crystal! So funny. Mandy deserves and award. Then I went to Correy and Correy's room. I spent the remainder of my night there where so many people came and just passed out. Let me say they Nick is so funny drunk and I won't hold it against him that he did some inapproriate stuff, so did Omar, John Holmes ( now that was just scary). That night John, Nick, Jess, Ian, Patrick, and me hung out in the Correy's room. Let me give a big thanks to Correy for watching over me all through the night. . Me and Correy and Ceaser hung out at like 6 then went outside and sat on the Monte Vista sign. Then me and correy passed out in the hall in front of chris williams' room. After that we decided to call it a night and Correy went to sleep. But the room is fuckin nasty so I had to clean. It seriously looked like a bar. But I fixed that then went to bed at 8 then woke up at 9.At 10 we went to play at the WBA prelims where we set the turf on fire (literally!). Then we went to the LA Collessium where we got the harrassed like none other. Then we waited for forever and your mother in the buses. Then dressed played that the tailgait, then headed back. The tailgate was so fun 20000 people cheering us on! Then on the way back we were bombarded with either cheers from the Bulldog fans or stupid assholes putting the Vsign in our face and putting beat fsu on our backs. USC fans are so cocky. I mean they had to harrass the band because they knew we wouldn't do anything about it. But. a marron and yellow woman definitly got slapped back with a sticker when she put a v in my face. BITCH! You don't fuckin touch me! I love bulldog fans!The game was the best game I've ever seen, and I'll never forget. The Collesium was packed with 90000 people! It was a great atmosphere! We put up a great fight! You all know the stats. My voice is gone from screemig so loud. The USC band is a fucking joke. If I ever hear that damn song again I will fuckin go mental. They are a standstill band. NOT a marching band. But even then they sucked at music. They repeatedly played this one boring and slow song! And they had a speakers for their 300 members and they you still couldn't hear them when they played in your face. That was highly disspapointing. And when they ruined a stevie wonder song and one of my favorite jazz standards sing sing sing. That got me pissed and I lost all of the little respect I had for that shitty ass, geeky marching er stand still band. No offense... of course But our boys put up a fight to be remembered forever! Our band sounded great and our 60 member even outplayed their 300. GO BULLDOGS!!This is longest post everrr so i'm going to go cause I could seriously write forever!

No comments: