Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Chasing the Ghost Of A Good Thing

Sometimes I wish I could just leave. I wish I could just get away from it all..just go to Vegas. Mark is so my hero. I wanna just leave, do everything stupid and come back refreshed and start my life over. But for now I think I'll just run...It's gotten to the point where I can't stand staying couped up at home I just feel suffocated and I just run. I run to any place that doesn't look familiar, and then I return. My parents treat me like a felon. I thought I'd get some freedom, but if anything they've latched on even tighter. They treat me like some imbicile. Keep throwing my age in my face, the break, my friends, I get no credit. I would love to just go out and have fun, but I have so much work, there seems to be no time left. I miss the girl I used to be. And I hate the fact that I've changed so much. It's wearing me out. So don't be surprised if one day you can't reach me.I'm sick of it.Keep thinking want you want.Close-minded. Ignorance. Typical.I won't take it anymore.I'll just up. and. Leave.

No comments: