Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Danny Puts Life Into Prespective

Tonight after the softball game me and Raf went to go chill at bonbon's house with the rest of the team. He started to drink and then he said stuff that made me nervous. I don't like how he just lets everything go. And I hate the fact that he is ok with drinking when he's driving me. Even steven and angel said no that ain't cool. hmm... sometimes I just wish he had my best interest in mind when he thinks about drinking. About a month ago he said he wanted to try to cut off his drinking habit. And then tonight I asked him about it and he said "I say mean it when I'm sober." I mean what the hell? And he always says he's going to be OK, and fuck for christs sake Raf that what Danny always said before he was so drunk he jumped out of a two story building and then drank himself to a bloody stupor for two days straight before dying of alchohol poisoning. I'll be fuckin damned if that happens again for someone I care about. If this continues I don't know what I can do. If he doesn't respect how I feel, and take me into consideration everytime he drinks and drives, I don't know if I can handle it. If he pushes it to the point of irresponsibility and I can't stop him, or if I'm not reason enough to stop. I won't take it, and I will just walk away. But, I have to remember this. It hasn't reached that point, but if it does that's the line that I won't cross.

No comments: