Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oh Orange Monkey, How I Adore you So

well well well....
he may understand me more than i thought.

???????? i'm eating a lollipop that I can't seem to figure out if it's orange or cherry....or punch! strange things are afoot.

Went went bowling the other night with some friends. Chilled at Eddie's apartment. Drank, Ate, Drank...and I felt comfortable with him.

Oh lest I forget. I like his style. Small town innocence, intellectutal love with an urban soul. I very much like the way he looks with a button down collar shirt with the sleeves rolled up. And his pants. :p Yup....he's so very very very very very good lookin.

Went to the st. agnes heritage fair. much delight was had by all. raf won me a retro vested blue stripe tied ornage monkey. We rode the ferris wheel which brought me back memories of that one scene in the Notebook when Noah first saw Ally. Rode the Gravitator. Made me want to throw up. lol Ate a ton of food, and wathed some cool dancing and bands.

My parents looked happy tonight. :]

No comments: