Monday, August 20, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game.

I very much like being with my fella.

I don't know if it's because we see each other every otherday and not everyday, but I miss him when he's not around, and can't wait till the next time I get to hug him again, and kiss him.

This semester is going to be busy. Everytime I have a break he has class, and whenever he has a break I have class. I was able to get every Saturday off from work so that I get at least one "ME" day every week. Then I can catch up on homework, and spend the day with Raf. I really like my boss. She understands.

We're going to the Grizzle's game tonight. :] This feel is very much winning my heart over. I wonder....if he wonders....that I wonder. The other night we were talking about how he like his me time and he said he worries that it would offend me in the future if we moved in together and instead of wanting to cuddle or do something with me he just wanted to read or be by himself in his room. Hell!! I was just happy that he said "if we moved in together". I know I would want my Me time too man. Just cause I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm clingy 24/7! lol.

Anyways I'm going to the baseball game with my babe, and nothing seems better right now.

No comments: