Thursday, August 23, 2007

Semester Woes

I'm excited for finally getting my grades back on track.
Yet, I fear what this semester will do to me and raf.
He gives me hope when he says we'll work through it.
But it scares me that I'll be left alone.
I want so badly to make this work. There's something pulling me to him.
But, I'm afraid of the risks again.
I'm afraid that these feeling may not be reciprocated.
That I may grow to attached.
That he will feel suffocated and want to push away.
That maybe I will grow weak and let him.
I'm afraid that if I do loosen, he may not bother to pull me back in.
Working and School. Quite a schedule, and one that doesn't leave room for much of anything else.

Yet I want it to work. SO bad.

Us, I want the meaning of that word to have wieght. To be. What it can be. Whatever it is.

No comments: