Friday, September 14, 2007

Must say. Feeling very fit. Yeah Yeah. Don't you just know it.
Working out 4 days a week. Wooooooot. mmmmhmmm. K so Mock Tizzletomorrow?! YEAHHHHH.

Worked with the vunderful jacob. He's my favorite. We screw around and break all the stupid rules at starbucks. lol. Can you say snickerdoodle frappucino? hellllllllz yeah. Kellcie is so fun, I lubbbbber her! We talked about guys the whole night. lol. I'm so hyped up. But now I've got to chill, finish a direct examination and read plato's republic for the 4oth time. fuck. lol. What is it with profs and different translations. I wish there was just one universal translation dammit. Mmmmk.... I think I'm going to go take a shower, put on some wicker park and do my thang.

Late late bloggy, have a good night. Life is swell I am enjoying the season. Lounging around underneath the fall trees at school, reading and examining the simplicity of leaves in the treees and at the same time their ever so complicated connections.

my feet are sore, 8 hr shit ain't cool yo. not cool. at all.

No comments: