Monday, September 3, 2007

oh these friends of mine

Jacob is like my big brother, I'm glad I have someone like him to talk to. Just hearing the words "you're beautiful, your smart, you deserve so much more, you'll find some one so much better...." from a straight man who actually means it, makes a difference. lol don't get me wrong i love euge and anthony and bon bon. but Jacob makes me realize that everyone isn't just saying those things just to say it, or make me feel better. It's because they're true. I can always come to him for advice. :) I think I will take it into consideration. My parents took the picture of me and raf out of the mug i made and threw it away. I was angry at them, because they reuined my mug that I worked hard on, and they messed with something that wasn't theirs. And, I thought that I wasn't ready to get rid of pictures. Part of me doesn't want to, but then I think yeah maybe I should at least get them out of sight. But anyways, Jacob made me realize that it's fine. And if he is actually honest about wanting to stay friends, then I should let him prove it. Cause right now I don't trust him at all. He also said that even if he doesn't value me as a girlfriend, I'm not just going to compromise the worth of my friendship just because I miss him right now. Jacob says not to internalize Rafael's own inner problems. This is not my problem, I didn't cause it. It's on him, and only he can deal with his own demons. Jacob is going to call me later tonight when he gets off work to check up on me. What a guy, even after dealing with a friend's death in Iraq, he still has time to talk to silly people about their silly little girl problems. His girlfriend, Kim is going to teach me some basic Italian before I take the class next semester! I can't wait! :) I am quite envious of her, but at the same time I adore her. lol.

Today was good, finished my homework for the weak, and I'm ahead on my reading for my New Testament class. I'm going to read the Mock Trial case tonight!!! Can't wait to get back in. When I came to the practice last Saturday, it was a huge surprise for everyone. Only Kayla, and my Coach Gordon knew. So what they did was when everyone was meeting up and getting ready to start Gordon said "I have an announcement to make, AMTA added a new witness to the case, I know it's a surprise they're changin the case so early in the year but they just released her affidavit this morning....her name is JENNY CARLOS!" and I bust out through the door. My old team mates were floored. That surprise was fun. That's when I saw Sean, and he was like "omg you liar!" Cause I lied and told him I wasn't coming back. But he was happy cause it was the core of our old team from last year back again.

Today was Niki's and Jamie's birthday, went for a drink at Niki's house then came home early so I can do more reading. Didn't feel like drinking at all, but I drank a mojito just because it was her 21st.

Well I'm off, I am feeling much better.

No comments: