Thursday, September 6, 2007

Talk about ETHICS!

dammit. I think I have a crush....and it's all because of Laila. If she hadn't pointed him out to me in that way I would have just carried on as usual. But now...

I have a crush on my professor. lol. And I think I'm just intrigued because he's so young, and he's an ethicist and so freakin smart, and he's pretty damn good looking. Today Laila sat behind me in class and whispered "Dr. Higgins would make a fun boyfriend" and then I was like "shhh...." lol. After that I couldn't start staring...and wondering...hmmmm...maybe. He turned around to write something about Kant on the board and his shirt kinda lifted up and uh...yeah. I felt really embarrassed and nobody knew. I do like the way he dresses...he always wears jeans, and a regular shirt with some button up over top it with the sleeves rolled up. He doesn't even look like a professor! After class I go and talk to him as usual, and I still haven't added it yet. But he's like "I'm sure we can find a way to have you stay in the class." even though he needs an even number, and I'm an odd one out. Very. Interesting. This is just a stupid lil girly crush. I think I got on his good side when he asked me if he could have a copy of my mock trial case because he's interested in how other people set up debates. Yea....I gave it to him of course. omg this is so LAMEEEE!!!! But, I have to say he is probably the most engaging professor I've ever had.

I have to ask myself....Is this ethical? I know I probably would never but....still...it begs the question. Is dating your professor ethical? ...Or is dating your ethics professor ethical.. What a hilarious conundrum

No comments: