Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sending love from Teazers

It's a warm, calm, breezy day today. I am at Teazer's right now. Feeling very chic, cool, collegiate with my laptop, books and skinny jeans. ha. School this morning was fun. I am finally in classes I love doing the reading, and work for because it interests me and the professors are cool. Worked out after class for an hour, then headed over here to do some studying. I love it here. I love the ambiance of eclectic people conversing over some genuine iced tea. I think I might want to work here. I am reading my book for my professional ethics class about moral dilemmas. I talked to Dr. Higgins today after class for a half hour, about his roomate who works at starbucks and mock trial. He is very happy that I am in his class because we are going to be doing debates and case work!! I can't wait. Not to be egotistical but this is my shit. lol We discussed this phrase in class today "Treat other as an end not as a means" I thought about how it applied to my life, and how I am so much for the better for living by this. Talked about the seven deadly sins in my social political theory class. Pride. Something I can't stand. Something I think people need more of, and something some people need less of. My coach emailed me the schedule of tourney's this year. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO YALE!!! Holy mother effer. O_O

No comments: