Thursday, September 13, 2007

So Fresh and so CLEAN CLEAN

what fun it is to have a day to relax. finally.

Hung out all day with Anthony :) We went to Rasputin's and I bought a bunch of cd's and a free bag. And my favorite movie Wicker Park. Josh Hartnet! DREaMY! lol...just like my ethics professor....ok. Anthony bought a T-shirt. Of superman, he's such a dork. Today was just really laid back. My first class was cancelled so I was able to get my reading done for my next class. I'm starting to get back into shape already! I only have a bomb ass salad for lunch at school. That's basically it. And I've been managing my money quite well... ok well except for today but I treated myself. I really should stop being so selfish. Hm...tomorrow morning going to work out with euge. I get to work with Jacob tomorrow night! I have missed that boy so. So Everyone loves my hair. ANd well....I love it most. I feel so clean and fresh with it. I feel very hip, very collegiate. I think I will keep it short for the rest of the year. So I was in the USU yesterday and I kid you not, I think I got checked out by some guys who were actually pretty cute, and I know me and euge have checked them out before. One of them is a soccer player and the other one is in a bunch of chem classes. But I know they're cocky when I sat by them, and one of them said something to other one, and then was like like stop being so obvious. lol. I felt good, but just brushed it off. It was a confidence booster. I guess it helped that I was wearing a mini and my make love not war tshirt. lol. Like anyone cares about that. I listened to their conversation nonchalantly and well... they talk about the exact same thing that girls do. Except the opposite. They talk about us. it was strange. I got a glimpse into the male psyche.

No comments: