Monday, September 3, 2007

Old Flames

Met up with Los tonight!!!! Aw. He looks like he's definitely grown into himself. Still, the same person I knew. We caught up on on everything over coffee at the starbucks near our old highschool where we go for lunch our senior year, and talked of what new things are happening in our life. Then he asked when he was going to meet my boyfriend. And yup...there we go...He was not thrilled to hear what happened. I didn't really know how to explain it. He didn't know how to react but, said that he was very sorry. Then when we parted he gave me one of those hugs. The Carlos hug. lol. It felt nice. Comfortable. Unforced. I'm glad we are still friends and we can still be honest about things. He's done a lot of good things in Stanford. I'm very proud of him. :0) We are going to hang out as much as we can before he leaves on the 20th. I wonder.....yes....I wonder...

No comments: