Sunday, September 2, 2007

ramblings

What a strange experience..

Read a lot today. I'm staying on top of my readings, and for some strange reason it's getting easier and easier to do so. I mean to find time. I realized I actually can read fast and retain much of if not all of the content if I write in the book. I am really loving my Literature of the New Testament class. My teacher Dr. Maldonado is by far one of the smartest men I have ever met. His mind is like a never ending encycolpedia of history and religion. Dr. Becker is sparking my interest. Could I be converting to his radical enviromentalism? He makes it seem so utopian and idealist at the same time. Two forms of thinking I thought I'd never adhere too. Anyways besides from the usual work and play. I went to work this morning really tired. A long 8hr shift never hurt anyone though. I think my boss is finally seeing that I'm taking advantage of her sucky schedules and getting it covered by people from other stores. haha. eat that. But I'm the lowest paid, high value partner to the company so they need me. lol. I do it because I can manipulate my own schedule. And it is working out quite nicely.

So I've just have to keep reminding myself. I've made a horrible lapse in judgement. And I am not ready yet, but am going to be better for it.

No comments: