Saturday, September 1, 2007

This Too Shall Pass

Oh my deary sean jones is back. What.....is......this.....CRAZYNESS?!?!?!! Many drunken nights with that man

a)Ironic
b)Coincidence
c)funny
d)awesome
e)all of the above

I think the choice is obvious. It's feels nice to have people in my life who are fun, and honest, and loving.

Feeling very good. Unlike the mad crazy emo I was last night. Had to get my frustration out somehow so I texted him. Said everything I needed to say. Now it's time to just forget about it. What a shame, but you don't get everything right sometimes.

I am back. AMTA is back in session bitches!!! And it feels so right. This is what I need. My friends miss me and I feel horrible for neglecting them.

Jenny is full of love, and contentment. She is hurt, but knows that the feeling with soon make sense in her life, and like all troubles..."this too shall pass."

I've been listening to a lot of Flaming Lips, and The Streets. They make me feel realistic, and optomistic.
"And instead of saying all of your goodbyes, realize that life goes fast. It's hard to make the good things last. You'll realize it's not the sun going down, it's just an illusion cause by the world spinning round."

No comments: